Final expense is a key product to offer senior clients AND a great follow-up strategy for recent Medicare sales. With AEP behind you, now is the time to reconnect with all clients about the peace of mind they can achieve by securing a Final Expense plan.
Join GarityAdvantage on Tuesday January 28th from 11AM-12PM EST as we sit down with Jeanne Gazlay, CLU, ChFC, MSFS, FLMI – National Sales Specialist – Foresters Financial to drill down into the key features and cross selling opportunities available through their Foresters PlanRight Final Expense plan.
Foresters recently overhauled the PlanRight plan to strengthen its value to policyholders and deliver more benefits including:
More and more brokers from across the country are discovering the exceptional earnings potential of final expense insurance – have you? Join us on next week for this informative Webcast to learn more about Foresters PlanRight plan and how Final Expense can fit into your 2020 strategy.
- Breaking News
- Broker Appreciation
- Broker Support
- Cross Selling
- Holiday Hours
Our Final Expense Portfolio Now Includes
Oxford Life Insurance Company
“Our mission is to provide products and
services promoting financial security to
individuals that will enable them to live
with dignity in their retirement years.”
~ Oxford Life Insurance Company
Excellent financial ratings, a long track record of caring for their policy holders, and a host of financial products specifically designed to meet the needs of seniors make Oxford Life a strong partner in helping your clients achieve their retirement goals.
Oxford Life offers brokers competitive commissions, flexible advance policies and a comprehensive agent portal to facilitate the ease of writing business including a mobile app, online calculators, downloadable forms and more…
Join us for an informative Webcast focused on:
Why Oxford Life Final Expense?
- InstaWriteSM Point-of-Sale Decision
- Among the LOWEST rates in the industry
- Up to 9 Month Commission Advance Available
- Commissions Paid Daily via EFT
- Issue Ages 50-85
- Coverage from $5,000-$30,000
- No Charge for Resident Appointment Fees
- Product available in all states except – AL, MS, MT, NY, VT, WV
Get INSTANT DECISIONS
Submit applications OVER THE PHONE
KEEP THE COMMISSION on each and every application
Let Gerber Life Do the Work for YOU!
Whole Life Insurance for Adults 50 to 80 Years Old
Introducing, Gerber Life Insurance’s brand new Simplified Senior Life Insurance. Help your clients protect the future with the whole life insurance specifically designed for Seniors.
Simplified Senior Life Insurance offers up to $100,000 in coverage to clients, age 50 to 80 years old, who want to add to the coverage they already have, or buy their first life insurance policy. Helping your clients find peace of
*Please note: Gerber Life Insurance is approved in all states except New York.
Cross Sell Final Expense this AEP!
- Cover more clients – face amounts range from $2,000 – $35,000
- Easy to sell – no medical exam, no blood test
- Decisioning right in the home – medical eligibility determined at point of sale
- Convenience – Personal Health Interviews available 7-days-a-week in the comfort of the client’s home
- Member benefits* – Automatically included FREE on all policies with face amounts of $10,000 or more
September is Life Insurance Awareness Month! Are you reaching out to your clients to discuss their life insurance needs?
Wednesday, June 27th, 11AM-12PM
Senior Market Quote Engine, Tool Tutorial
Leverage our all-new Senior Market Quote Engine to simplify your sales process and close more business.
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Supplement
- Final Expense
- Hospital Indemnity
Settlers Life New Partner Training
Webinar for GarityAdvantage Agents
Hosted by Settlers Life
Along with the weather, things are heating up here with Garity and Settlers Life. We continue to develop useful tools for you to use in the field as well as providing opportunities to grow your business. These are just a couple of reasons why our agents love working with us. Reach out anytime and find out more about how we can help you become more successful.
Join Settlers Life for an informative webinar training:
Topics that will be covered include:
- Available Products
- Available Riders
- Tips for Clean & Complete Applications
- General Underwriting Tips
- Available Incentives
- Covered! Selling System
Register below for the day/time convenient to you:
Round Up Your Clients & Sell Final Expense This Summer!
GarityAdvantage will award you with a $100 Application Bonus
on each of your first 3 Settlers Life cases!
- Competitive Rates & Underwriting
- ExpressApp Submission Process – Complete the process in about 25 minutes – NO Paper
- Production Bonus – Benchmark Bonus Program
- Agent friendly marketing materials & tools
- Handy Rate Calculator – Smart Phone APP available through App Store or Google Play
- Attainable incentive programs & Settlers SWAG!
After our successful roll out of Settlers Life Express App, you are invited* to a LIVE, face-to-face sales training featuring the Settlers Selling System.
Are you ready to generate serious income from Final Expense?
At the training, you will receive;
- A step by step walk through of Settlers presentation including the sales track, the Funeral Rule and the Fridge Magnet/instant referral generator
- Appointment setting scripts, pre-approach letters and objection handlers
- Details of GarityAdvantage FAST START LEAD Program
You will learn about;
- NEW Express App – get your client an offer in just 10 minutes with NO Paperwork at all
- Settlers Incentives for brokers including up to 3 reward trips your first year
- Monthly Cash Bonuses that can total $2,500 or more
- Settlers field-tested sales materials that help you close AND generate a flow of new leads
Tuesday, May 9th, 10AM-12PM
Embassy Suites: 550 Winter St., Waltham, MA 02451
Wednesday, May 10th, 10AM-12PM
Marriott Downtown: 1 Orms St., Providence, RI 02904
Monday, May 15th, 10AM-12PM
Garity Advantage Office: 154 State St., North Haven, CT 06473
* This live training event is designed to get YOU ready to start selling Settlers Life immediately. For this reason we are requesting that all attendees complete Settlers Life contracting paperwork in advance.
Contact us if you have any questions: 800-234-9488 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the best of both worlds as GarityAdvantage, your local FMO leader, partners with Settlers Life to bring you:
Top Ranked National Carrier
Local Training, Support and Lead Programs
Game Changer. Career Maker.
America’s Final Expense Company is hitting the road
and coming to two cities near you in April 2017!
We don’t want you to miss this opportunity. As an FMO partner to Settlers Life, GarityAdvantage will be there and on hand to answer all of your questions after the meeting where Settlers Chief Marketing Officer, Steve Bontell and Regional Marketing Representative, Rob Thiele will be unveiling Settlers Life’s most exciting sales tool to date – ExpressApp!
Imagine no more paper applications…
No computer e-applications…
Just pre-qualify your client, quote rates on your smartphone, and complete the application over the phone!
This event is FREE… for every life and health insurance agent, those thinking about a career in life insurance, past and present caregivers, family and friends!
What can you expect after the meeting?
- You’ll understand why Settlers Life should become your #1 final expense carrier
- You will begin to look at life insurance, final expense, and the lives of your clients differently
- You can meet with FMO Partner GarityAdvantage for a streamlined contracting process
- You’ll leave with a smile on your face
If you care about others, love what you do, or want to love what you do… reserve your spot today! Refreshments and light snack provided. Prizes given out at the event include Visa gift cards, gas cards, Settlers Life swag, and much more!
April 10th – 10AM-12PM
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston
123 Old River Rd, Andover, MA 01810
April 11th – 10AM-12PM
Providence Marriott Downtown
1 Orms St, Providence, RI 02904
Contact GarityAdvantage Agencies if you have any questions: 800-234-9488