Ready to Capitalize on the Booming Dual Eligible Market?
Curious about how to get involved in this market?
Currently selling and want to brush up on your skills?
Have some questions about Medicare/Medicaid?
GarityAdvantage is pleased to welcome Theresa Gontarek from Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield as she walks you through the most effective ways to sell to dual eligibles in Connecticut.
Some topics we’ll review:
- Eligibility – what are the differences between FBDE, QMB, MSP, LIS?
- How does someone apply for extra help?
- How to determine what level of extra help a client has
- Lead Sources: Find out where to find clients
- Grassroots marketing ideas
- Agent best practices and how to retain your client once you enroll them
When: Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
Registration starts: 9:15AM
Full Breakfast: 9:30AM
Time: 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Where: Four Points by Sheraton-Meriden
275 Research Parkway
Meriden, CT 06450
Need to contract with Anthem in CT? Get started here.
Contact Broker Support if you have any questions.