- Breaking News
- Broker Appreciation
- Broker Support
- Cross Selling
- Holiday Hours
- Press Release
Big! Exciting! Enrollment News!
Now Accepting Online Enrollments
Over the next several weeks GarityAdvantage is phasing out the process of emailing applications to the Enrollment Team and moving towards the easier method of submitting through our website.
We are doing this for several reasons:
- To increase security in transmitting personal data
- To eliminate files getting blocked due to size, blacklist or sent to spam
- To add a tracking component to submitted applications.
Watch the video tutorial or follow the
10 simple steps below to get started!
Submitting an app can be accomplished in 10 easy steps:
- Log on to our website: GarityAdvantage.com
- Click on Agent Dashboard Button (Big, Yellow Button on left side of screen)
- Choose “Submit an Enrollment App”; Your name and email will be pre-filled. Confirm your email on your first application submission
- Pick the carrier by drop down menu
- Choose the product type: Med Advantage, Med Supp, PDP or Other (Life, Dental etc.)
- Select One: New Application or a Correction of a previously submitted application
- Enter Client First and Last Name
- Add a note if you have additional information to send
- Attach your previously scanned PDF file of application
- Hit Submit
Within a few seconds you will get a confirmation email.
Use the NEW Agent Dashboard to also:
- Track applications submitted online to Garity
- Check the status of you contracting and certifications through Garity
- Access the Commissions Portal
- Get Marketing Ideas and Request Co-Op
- ….And More!
Are you maximizing your time—and commissions—at each and every Medicare Advantage appointment?
Hospital Indemnity can be an easy ancillary sale once you know how to incorporate it into your Medicare Advantage appointment.
We have designed a secure online portal just for our active Harvard Pilgrim Health Care agents. Our new commission portal was designed with the busy agent in mind. It has been streamlined for ease of use.
The portal will allow you to:
- View and Print your commission statements in PDF and Excel
- View prior payments on a specific policy
- Check the status of your new policies
- Statuses updated in the portal twice a week
- Agencies and GA’s will also be able to view policies written by their downline agents
- Status reports will no longer be emailed, as you can now view that information in the portal
- Your commission statement will still be emailed as a .pdf, but will also be accessible for download on the portal in .pdf and excel formats.
If you have any questions about getting started, please reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-234-9488