Keeping Your Clients Healthy
How your Medicare clients can access expanded services
These are trying times, but Fallon Health can help your clients receive resources they need to stay healthy from the safety of their own home.
With Fallon Medicare Plus™ plans, your clients have tools to help them mitigate various health-related challenges they may encounter. Also, in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Fallon has expanded the amount of qualifying services available to your clients.
Without leaving home, your clients can access…
- Telehealth. While Massachusetts is under a state of emergency, your clients can call their doctor to setup a telehealth visit. This service is typically available by live video; some physicians may offer online and telephone services as well. Your clients will pay $0 for additional telehealth services for COVID-19-related health issues such as home health services, behavioral health counseling, substance use disorder counseling for the treatment of drug and/or alcohol addictions as well as virtual doctor visits.
- If your clients’ doctors are not available via telehealth, they can call Nurse Connect – 24/7 access to registered nurses by phone at 1-800-609-6175 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-848-0160), or if they are Medicare Advantage members, can use Teladoc.
- Teladoc®. This is a telehealth service available 24/7 for non-emergent issues such as cold and flu symptoms, sinus infections and more for Medicare Advantage members only. Members can receive advice or treatment from doctors, via phone, video or online. Your clients will need to register first. Have them call 1-800-TELADOC (835-2362) or visit teladoc.com/fallon to get started.
- Early prescription refills. Your clients may be able to fill their prescriptions earlier than their usual 30-day or 90-day supply at an in-network pharmacy. Have your clients speak to their pharmacy for more information, and see if home delivery of prescription supplies is an option.
- SilverSneakers® .* Clients will be able to access an online library of classes, workouts and instructional videos at SilverSneakers.com, as well as download the free SilverSneakers GO™ app from iOS or Android with exercise programs for all fitness levels
Not Contracted with Fallon through GarityAdvantage?