Protect Yourself and Your Business
Don’t allow a simple mistake evolve into costly lawsuits. By protecting yourself with Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance, you’ll have peace of mind when advising your clients.
Most Medicare carriers require you to hold an active E&O policy in order to contract with them. Ensure you stay compliant and protect your business.
GarityAdvantage has negotiated a low-cost E&O insurance policy with our E&O partner, 360° CoveragePros, passing the savings on to our partner agents.
The GarityAdvantage Errors and Omissions policy through 360° CoveragePros provides claims made and reported coverage for acts, errors or omissions arising out of rendering of or failure to render professional services as a licensed life, accident and health agent.
Program Benefits Include
- NO GROUP POLICY AGGREGATE – You do not share your limits with other enrolled agents
- Defense Outside the Limits – Defense costs do not erode your limit
- First Dollar Defense – You pay no deductible on defense costs
- Deductibles as Low as $500/claim – Deductible waiver also available
- Multiple Coverage Options – Purchase only the coverage you need
- Preferred Rate for GarityAdvantage agent
- Regulatory Defense Extension Included
- Personal Data Compromise (Cyber) Extension Included
- Limited Employment Practices Insurance (EPLI) Available
- Personal Lines P&C Coverage Available
- Flexible Payment Plans
You must be actively affiliated with GarityAdvantage Agencies at the time of enrollment
If you are no longer affiliated with GarityAdvantage Agencies during the policy period, coverage for any new business activities ceases immediately as of your termination date. You will be covered under an Extended Reporting Period beginning on the date of termination. Please see the policy for further details.