Mutual of Omaha CareAdvantage
Mutual of OmahaRx
All producers wishing to sell MA and PDP must successfully complete the 2020 America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) certification. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requires that any producer who wants to sell MA or PDP must complete a Medicare and Fraud, Waste, and Abuse training and certification. Only training and certification from AHIP will be accepted by MOMAC/OHIC.
The AHIP certification link can be found on Sales Professional Access (SPA) (www.mutualofomaha.com/broker)
- Current Link: Products > Medicare Solutions > Sales Tools > Product Education > AHIP Training
(Note) – an AHIP certification link also resides on the product pages for MA and PDP on SPA)
A $50 discount will be applied when a producer completes certification via our SPA link. The charge is $125.
Allowed three attempts to pass with a minimum score of 90 percent.
Upon successful completion of the AHIP certification, it can be submitted as follows. For producers selling MA and/or PDP:
send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 402-997-1830
Also upload a copy to GarityAdvantage here: https://www.jotform.com/GarityAdvantage/ahip-upload-to-garity
Specific product training for each product (MA and PDP) must be successfully completed.
Specific product training can be found on Sales Professional Access (SPA) (www.mutualofomaha.com/broker)
- Medicare Advantage Link:
Products > Medicare Solutions > Medicare Advantage> Product Training
- Prescription Drug Link:
Products > Medicare Solutions > Prescription Drug Plan> Product Training
Allowed three attempts to pass with a minimum score of 85 percent.
Notification of Ready to Sell
When MOMAC/OHIC has record of an executed contract and successful completion of both the AHIP Certification and product specific training:
- Appointment notification emailed to MGA notifying them that the producer is ready to sell
- Welcome packet emailed to producer notifying them that they are ready to sell
- MGA can verify on Sales Professional Access MOMAC/OHIC state appointment status
- If producer is contracting to sell Medicare supplement, Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans, three separate appointment notifications and welcome packets are sent to both the MGA and the producer