MA Electronic Enrollment
The MA electronic enrollment can be found on the MA producer portal, which is accessible on Sales Professional Access (SPA- www.mutualofomaha.com/broker). On the left navigation bar under Sales Tools, click:
Electronic Applications – Medicare Advantage e-Application – Start or Continue e-App
Click to view the MA Electronic Enrollment Process
MA Paper Enrollment Forms
MA paper enrollment forms can be ordered through the MA producer portal via the Store Front.
There are two options for submitting completed paper enrollment forms.
- Producer Online Quick Entry
- Log in to the MA producer portal on Sales Professional Access (SPA- www.mutualofomaha.com/broker).
- Select the ‘Start New Application’ icon
- Complete the form online and upload your paper documents
- Mail the paper documents to our enrollment processing center within 48 hours of enrollment sign date
- Producer Phone Enrollment
- Once the enrollment has been completed, the producer MUST leave the beneficiary’s house
- Call Producer Support at 877-259-8657 during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST) and provide details of the enrollment
- If the enrollment is completed after hours, please call by 11 a.m. on the next business day
- Producer is limited to three (3) enrollments per call
- Be sure to enter the confirmation number in the ‘For Office Use only” section on the last page of the enrollment
- Mail the enrollment form, SOA and Agent Checklist to our enrollment processing center within 48 hours of enrollment sign date
A pre-addressed, postage paid envelope is included in every sales kit. Below is the mailing address for paper enrollments following submission of paper enrollment via either Producer Online Quick Entry or Phone Enrollment:
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Advantage Company
PO Box 12487
St. Louis, MO 63132-9922