Mutual of Omaha 2021 Medicare Certification Instructions - Open June 29th, 2020
You have two options for completing the Mutual of Omaha Rx Product and Compliance training, available on Sales Professional Access (SPA), beginning June 29, 2020.
- Take the Mutual of Omaha Rx Product and Compliance training courses. These courses certify you to sell Mutual of Omaha Rx products for 2021. No need to take the AHIP course. (Please note the compliance course is only valid for Mutual of Omaha Rx PDP).
- AHIP and Mutual of Omaha Rx Product Training course: This training option requires you to complete both AHIP and Mutual of Omaha Rx product training.
Remember, everything you need to become certified to sell our Mutual of Omaha Prescription Drug plan is available now on Sales Professional Access (SPA). If you are wanting to build your block of business by offering Mutual of Omaha’s 2021 PDP product, you will first need to become Ready-to-Sell.
There are 3 easy steps to becoming Ready-to-Sell and you can start the process today.
- Contract to sell Mutual of Omaha’s Prescription Drug Plans. Request a contract here.
- Successfully complete the 2021 America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) annual certification course that meets the requirements established by The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Successfully complete the 2021 Prescription Drug training course. There is no cost to take the course