Webcast: GTL - How to Sell Hospital Indemnity Plans in a Medicare Appointment
Are you maximizing each and every client interaction?
GTL has a very competitive portfolio of ancillary products to cover many of the out-of-pocket expenses that Medicare may not. Step up your game by learning to spot opportunities to sell this diverse set of ancillary products to your current and future senior clients.
Join GarityAdvantage and GTL’s Demetri Simos as we explore cross selling options such as:
- Hospital Indemnity – take advantage of this important second item found on most Scope forms
- Short Term Home Health Care – help cover deductibles and co-payments for home health care services
- Recover Cash – provide short term nursing home benefits for your clients
- Medicare Supplement – help fill the gap where Medicare falls short, so your clients can feel more secure about the road ahead
- NEW: Precision Care™ Cancer Insurance – designed to help policyholders faced with a cancer diagnosis afford and have access to groundbreaking treatment advancements which may not be covered by other insurance.
By completing this form and providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number, you hereby expressly consent to receive electronic and other communications from GarityAdvantage Agencies, over the short term and periodically, including email communications. These communications will be about their services, new product offers, promotions, and other matters. You may opt out of receiving electronic communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication, or by sending an email to email@example.com. You agree that these electronic communications satisfy any legal requirements that communications or notices to you be in writing.