Launch: June 28th, 2017
Important Getting Started Notes:
To access the Medicare Certification Training Center through the Producer Toolbox:
- Log in to the agent section of the Anthem web site.
- Click on the “Sales and Training” Tab
- Click the “Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug Certification and Product Training/Sales Events” link from the left side of the screen under “Materials”
- Scroll down and click the Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug Certification and Product Training/Sales Events link, and you’ll be redirected to the AHIP registration course.
- Enter your Last Name, DOB and Last 4 Digits of SSN and click submit.
- Complete the registration information and use “External-SelfReg” for the access code.
Being prepared or “Ready to Sell” for the 2018 Medicare Advantage (MA) Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) includes more than completion of AHIP Training. Many agents/brokers believe they are certified once AHIP compliance training is complete. AHIP Medicare Training is only one component needed to satisfy the 2017 Medicare Certification requirements. In order to meet the certification requirements, you must also complete the Anthem 2017 Product Training in addition to the AHIP Compliance Training.
Being READY to SELL means you have successfully completed:
- Required 2018 Compliance Training,
- AHIP Medicare Training,
- 2018 Product Training,
- And you are Licensed, Appointed, and Certified with Anthem.
Need to get appointed first? Request an Online Contract
Once certification is complete, you will receive a “Ready to Sell” e-mail outlining the completion of your certification and listing the products you are able to sell, along with an access code allowing you access to CustomPoint where you can order customizable enrollment kits. Your order will be shipped promptly to your delivery address.
Why Sell Anthem?
- An extensive provider network—offering the physicians and hospitals your clients want
- Unmatched broker support and sales tools
- A company over 73 million Americans trust with their health coverage
- Local leadership and experience
Contact GarityAdvantage at 800-234-9488 or firstname.lastname@example.org
formation on this web site is for agent use only. Not intended for use by the general public.